I know it has been forever since I have written (there is no telling how many times I have used this same phrase in this blog), but my excuse is still the same…NO TIME! I have tried to update some on my teaching blog, but that’s fallen behind as well. Now that I have the time, it being Christmas break and all, I won’t have the resources (i.e. an internet faster than dial-up ) to catch up. Anyway, here I am and instead of trying to cram everything that’s happened in this post…I’d rather attempt to do some back blogging and go forward from here.
Anyway, I’m sitting here in Tuscaloosa attempting to pack to go home in a little bit and crying because of a phone call I just received from Alex. No, we’re not breaking up…but he and his family are about to get on a boat for 5 days and not only can I not see him, but I cannot even talk to him because of the high rates they charge for internet and phone calls. I’m not sure why I took this so hard, but I did. I barely choked through telling him bye before I burst into tears…how sad am I? Even though we don’t see each other often and sometimes go an entire week, we rarely, if ever, have gone a whole day without talking to each other, even if it’s just to see how each other’s day went. I’m not sure how I am going to handle this whole situation, but I’m going to have to. He did say if by some chance he found some internet, he’d e-mail me so here’s hoping :)
Well, I need to finish packing so I can get out of here and make it to my grandmother’s in time for lunch. I’ll try and update more when I am at home (if the internet will cooperate).
Countdown: 5 days!
Much love,
Maegan
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Bon Voyage Alex!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment