Since I have been so busy to write a proper post, I thought I’d bring back my phone dump Friday!
Here is my week through the lens of my Blackberry…
Last weekend, we went to visit our friends Lauren & Nick in Lexington, KY and meet their sweet new addition, Emerson! Alex and I both got lots of baby time!
The rest of this week has been pretty exciting! On Monday, Alex was supposed to drive back to Montgomery, but because of car trouble, he got stuck here in T-town (darn ). One of my dear friends needed me to watch her kids for a bit, so Alex helped me babysit while he worked. They had a blast playing with little bro’s putting green and basketball goal
.
Yesterday, I got a letter letting me know I’ve been appointed as the graduate student liason on the university’s instructional technology committee. This means I will get to help review and select technology tools for the university. I did not apply for it, but it was a wonderful surprise and I am beyond thankful for the opportunity!

0 comments:
Post a Comment