Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Phone Dump Friday x 2!!

I missed last week because my sweetie got to come in on Wednesday, so I didn’t have a chance to post, HOWEVER, now I present you with two weeks worth of pictures Smile

Enjoy!

 

image

 

Friday, March 30th – Alex made cornish game hens (or as he calls them, “shot-put chickens” Winking smile), squash, and a veggie medley for dinner…it was delicious and not too bad for us!

image

Saturday March 31st – Alex found a VW swap meet at the State Farmer’s Market.  Although we didn’t get to stay long, Alex bought a little beetle (with his dream paint job), and some VW Beetle earrings for me to wear to the next car show Winking smile  Thanks, babe!

image

image

image

Saturday, March 30th – 1.) My little plate at the ACS Crawfish Boil and that’s all I had.  2. & 3) Alex’s aftermath, plus one more.  Yep, 6 baskets total!

image

April 4th – Alex came to visit and brought his Italian uncle’s homemade spaghetti sauce and handmade Italian noodles.  Definitely put my spaghetti recipe to shame!

image

April 5th – Loving on my friend’s sweet baby at lunch.  I think the flash scared him, and who knows why we’re both super pale….

image

April 5th – Alex got to love on Baby Hudson too and Baby Hudson LOVED Alex.  I held him most of our lunch and he napped, but by the time Alex got him near the end of lunch, he was a happy camper!  Too cute!

image

image

April 5th – My sweet Alex brought me an Easter basket filled with all kinds of goodies:  Hershey’s kisses, a giant Turtle, chocolate covered peep, cotton candy jelly belly crayon (jelly bellies inside a crayon…so fun!), Cadbury cream egg, and a coconut chocolate bar from World Market….yum!  Note:  MOSTLY everything was purple or green, including the grass…too cute!  I felt really badly because my plan was to make him a basket too, but didn’t have a chance before he came into town Sad smile

imageimage

Easter décor – Subway art, ribbon basket full of mini eggs (that sparkle, of course), and Easter egg table runner, with Easter rabbit cookies Smile  Simple, but all I had time for this year!

image

I whipped out two new cups for my hairstylist from Maegie Sue’s Boutique.  Thanks for the order, Christy!

image

I went to Ulta to get some new spring polish, and couldn’t pass this little set up.  I definitely did not just buy it because it was ballet themed….ok, maybe I did.  Cute though right?

image

image

My new spring polish – Senrorita Rosealita from OPI.  Love it!  It is this pretty goldish, pinkish, coral color.  Unfortunately, I can’t wear the crazy spring colors, so this was the perfect compromise!

 

image

I’ve been dabbling in a little bit of graphic design, and I spent the day Wednesday working on a baby shower invite for my sweet friend Lauren.  This is just a sneak peek, but I will reveal the whole thing as soon as they arrive at our guests’ doors.

image

Little bro was inducted into an engineering honor society last night.  They only invite the top 1/8th of the junior engineering class, so huge honor!! He also got inducted into the Pre-Med honor society this week too.  So, so proud of him!

That’s about it for now!  See you next week! Smile

 

M

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin