Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Phone Dump Friday

Drop Box

1.) I bought a peacock clutch this week.  Did I need one, not really, but I loved it so much that I bought it.  Plus it was 20 dollars, so even better.

2.)  Easter basket from Alex’s parents, from an awesome candy shop back home.  Every bit of it was divine!

3.)  A birthday gift for my sweet friend who is also a new Mommy.  I monogrammed it with her little one’s initials…I loved it!

4.)  When mom’s hospital closed, she got TONS of little plastic bins.  I’ve been using them for everything, and this week I organized my office supplies in them.  Pretty sure if armed with containers and my trusty labelmaker, I could rule the world

5.)  The chocolate bunny from our Easter basket from Alex’s parents.  His mom made it quite clear it was all mine.  Once opened, he only lasted a day.  My tummy was happy, but my waistline isn’t so much.  It was worth every calorie though!

6.)  I live on flavored creamer (well, it is the only way I can drink coffee), and I got a coupon for a free creamer via their FB page….LOVE!

7.)  I have been looking for a floral arrangement to sit on the table in my hallway.  I couldn’t find one so I bought the flowers and did it myself.  Not a huge fan of the vase, but they were out of the one I was looking for, so my trusty old vase from some flowers I received in college will have to do for now.  This was my first time arranging, so I’m pretty proud of myself!

8.)  I have been on a major cleaning spree lately and my bedroom has been a sore spot for me for a while (only room with a door so it becomes a catch all).  I haven’t seen this corner in years.  I sent this picture to Alex and he was pretty impressed Winking smile

9.) I’m officially out of sweet stuff because I haven’t been to the grocery store in a while and have been living off the leftovers from Alex’s visits.  Unfortunately, he’s not coming this weekend so it looks like I’ll have to visit the grocery store.  Anyway, I was dying for something sweet today, and so I opened the candy cane crunch chocolate I got from Alex’s family friends and ate a piece.  It was yummy, even though it is the wrong season.  Sign of an addict?  Probably, but I am totally fine with that! Winking smile

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin