Yes, my dear bloggy friends (or the ones that still read my blog), I am back to what hopefully will be a regular blogging schedule! :)
It has been a whirlwind of a summer. Between research, school, teaching, traveling, dealing with lots of little bumps in the road, and being SUPER sick (I’ll get to that in a minute), I have been in “survival” mode, which means that any free time I had was spent sleeping. Needless to say, I was MISERABLE. That, thankfully has changed because yesterday I turned in my very last assignment for my last class as a doctoral student at UA, or in other words, I am COMPLETELY finished with my PhD coursework!!! :)
This means that I am just a paper (a long one, but a single paper nonetheless) away from being a “Dr.”…crazy right? Although I really should be getting an early start on this massive undertaking, the VIP’s in my life (family, friends, Alex, professors, etc) all highly encouraged me to take some time to relax and recuperate. I must have been looking pretty ragged…yikes! Regardless, I took their advice, and I am currently sitting in Alex’s apartment, drinking blueberry coffee, watching trashy TV (Real Housewives of New York to be exact ;)), and enjoying my new-found, albeit temporary, free time.
The workaholic in me won’t let myself get too comfortable with this free time, but I plan on making the most of it while I have it :) So, I plan on doing lots of blog reading, playing on Pinterest, spending time with my sweetie, editing and posting the mass amount of pictures on my camera, and of course, attempting to catch up on blogging.
Thanks for hanging in there with me. It’s nice to be back in the blogging world! :)
Much love!
M

0 comments:
Post a Comment