Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Bro is 20!!

It is hard to believe that my little brother is no longer a teenager!  Even worse, one of my first memories ever is visiting him at the hospital right after he was born, and being able to say that I remember something that happened 20 years ago is crazy!!1/28 Josh's 20th Birthday - The cake

Anyway, my parents came down for the weekend to celebrate his birthday!

On Friday evening, we went out to dinner at Wings U.  His best friend Jon Allen, who has become my adopted little brother since he just lives right upstairs, came with us.

1/28 Josh's Birthday - Josh and John Alan

Josh and Jon Allen enjoying wings, pizza, and sports…they were in heaven!

1/28 Josh's 20th Birthday - The birthday boy and I

Brother Bear and I…he’s all grown up now *sniff sniff*

1/28 Josh's 20th Birthday - The whole crew at Wings U for Josh's Birthday

The whole crew 

1/28 Josh's 20th Birthday - Josh with his cake

Josh with his cake back at the apartment

Once we got back to the house, it was time to open presents! 

image

He got 2 pairs of shoes, an Alabama Cutter & Buck rain jacket, polo dress shirt, a new skillet, a Cutter & Buck Alabama polo and a new dry-fit Alabama hat.

I think he had an excellent 20th birthday! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin