Last week, my mom went to Vegas for a work conference. Normally, I would have gotten to go with her, but because of my crazy class schedule this semester, I couldn’t get away. So, my grandmother and my great aunt ended up going with her so that she wouldn’t be by herself.
As with any trip, mom called and asked me what I wanted from Vegas. Since Alex goes about every 6 months, I have plenty of “Vegas icon” things so mom wanted to get something a little more unique.
My grandmother jokingly said she saw some pretty rocks (I think she was referring to the sandstone or whatever) that she was going to bring me and my mom replied, I’m pretty sure the rocks Maegan wants are in the Tiffany’s window (lame joke I know, but sadly…that’s about the case ;)).
Well, on the last day, Mom called and said, I’m standing in Tiffany’s and I’ve narrowed your gift down to two items…get on the website and tell me which one you would like. It was between a necklace and a bracelet and since I am so partial to my diamond necklaces from Alex and my colored necklaces, I chose the bracelet.
Mom brought it when she came for the game this weekend and of course we had to make a big deal out of the opening :)
Picking out my next Tiffany’s item ;)
I love it!! :) Thanks Mommy! Poor Alex now feels like he has to up the bar when it comes to his jewelry purchases ;)

1 comments:
I'm so jealous of that gorgeous bracelet of yours :). I think all girl's LOVE Tiffany's!
Post a Comment