Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

What’s happening?

As usual, I have a ton of posts to catch up on and of course, no time to do that!  Just a quick update (so I don’t forget myself):

  • We just celebrated my baby brother’s 21st birthday AND I registered him to take the MCAT in May.  Seriously?  I feel SO old!
  • I turn 27 a week from today (Another reason I feel so old…I am).  Although I will get to celebrate with family and friends this weekend, next Monday (my actual birthday) is going to be pretty lame.  I have to teach (which is not bad), but because my family and Alex are leaving on Sunday to go back to work, this will be the first birthday that I don’t get to celebrate on the day.  Yep, I’m whining, sorry Winking smile
  • To keep myself sane while working on my dissertation, I started making gifts for family and friends.  Since then, it has officially turned into a little mini business.  Nothing major right now (since I do have a dissertation to write), but it is a nice escape from school work occasionally.  Check me out (and for all of my out of town friends, I DO ship Smile: 
  • Several of you have asked how Alex and I are doing…we are doing great!  We’re both a little over this long distance thing (especially since we are in our third year), but we know it is part of “the process”

Anyway, hopefully I’ll have some time to throw up some posts in the near future…especially since we have a lot of “post-worthy events” coming soon! Smile

Much love,

Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin