Because the ceremony ran so late, we went back to Florence the next evening to celebrate Andy’s graduation with a dinner at George’s Steak Pit in Florence.
Alex and I
We had a full table (and there are still 5 people that aren’t in the picture!)
Alex and I waiting on food and enjoying some fabulous conversation…I just wish I knew why I clasped my hands together like that.
Andy and Britney
Britney’s parents…I only included this picture because as you can probably tell, they play Mr. and Mrs. Clause every year for Christmas. During dinner, all of these little kids kept coming up wanting to talk to Santa. The best part is that he even has a business card with his “Santa” picture on it and the kids were so excited to have “Santa’s number”. It was so cute!
Alex’s “18 ounce” prime rib…one of the other guys said to order the special cut and you could get it whatever size you wanted. Alex ordered a 16 oz one and they brought out this monstrosity. They said it was 16 oz, but I’m pretty sure is is more than that! And no, he didn’t finish it!
One last picture of Alex and I…you could tell I was sleepy…my eyes were a little glazed :)
Overall, we had a fabulous evening full of great friends, food, and fellowship! Congrats Andy!

1 comments:
oh my word that prime rib is so freaking HUGE!! what in the world!?! I can't believe they even serve stuff that big!
Post a Comment