Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Kicking off Spring Break…

Although my spring break is just now officially starting (I cannot tell you how excited I am to not have anything to turn in this week!!), this weekend was a wonderful kick-off for my Spring Break!

On Thursday, I headed home to start my spring break!! Although the day started out rainy, by the time I left, it was gorgeous and got to enjoy the ride home with the sun roof open :)

Friday – I went and got my hair cut early Friday morning.  I have gotten so used to my long hair and wanted her just to trim it.  Well, she definitely did more than trim!! In the beginning, I hated it, but I’m getting used to it now and it is growing on me :)

IMG00064-20100312-1030_1507 Right after I got it cut (sorry for the crappy phone picture!)  I’m in my parent’s bathroom…gotta love the 90’s wallpaper and colors :)

That night, I went over to Alex’s for dinner and then he, his brother, his brother’s girlfriend and I went to go see “Alice in Wonderland” in 3D in Huntsville.  I’m a huge Johnny Depp fan and this certainly did not disappoint!!  This was my first 3d movie and I thought it was cool, but I don’t think it “made” this movie by any means :) 

March 2010_1564 

Saturday – My old dance studio was competing in Huntsville on Saturday and I promised them I’d go since this is one of the few times they actually compete “close to home”.  It made me feel so old because the little girls I taught in pre-school classes years ago, are now old enough to compete :’(.  I LOVED being back stage and being in the midst of all the glitter, hairspray and chaos again.  I also spent the day with my 3 favorite ladies:  my former dance teachers!  They have always been and will always be some of the most influential people in my life…I love them!

March 2010_1561 First picture I’ve ever had with all three of them together!! Love them!

Afterwards, I spent the remainder of the day with Alex and his dad.  We had Chinese for lunch and then went to visit his neighbors…we had a great time!

Sunday – I spent the entire day hanging out with the family…I did absolutely nothing and it was fabulous!! :)

Anyway, I hope this weekend is a good indication of how well my spring break will go!!

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!!  I’ll be back soon with more updates :)

Much love,

Maegan

5 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE your hair. It's super cute! Glad you had a wonderful weekend!

Maegan said...

Thanks girl!! :)

Brittany Ann said...

Your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!

Maegan said...

Thanks Brittany Ann and Amy!! :) I'm definitely still getting used to it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin