Believe it or not, I'm 22. Since I'm past the "crucial" age of 21, 22 doesn't seem all that exciting. Unfortunately, my day was pretty busy. I had to go to FVES and do a reading lesson in the morning and then had class from 5-9 last night. Alex was worried about taking me to dinner because it was so late, but we were able to get into the Globe without a problem. Neither one of us had ever been before and it was absolutely amazing! The food was awesome but the dessert, a chocolate torte, was heavenly! Alex gave me the beautiful Lolita glasses (on the left) to add to my collection of glasses (on the right). He also gave me the first three seasons of Sex and the City, which he knows is my absolute favorite show!! Hopefully 22 will bring as many good things as 21 did :)
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
My Birthday!
Posted by Maegan at 9:26 PM
Labels: Events, Friends, Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment