Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Happy Valentine's Day (or the day after I should say)!! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's/Single Awareness Day yesterday! Mine was wonderful as always!! Alex took me to dinner at Cafe Venice and gave me the beautiful ring you see below (I had a fun time sending out the text messages "I got a ring" with the picture attached :)) As always he did a wonderful job!! This time he did enlist the help of my friend Casey and we tell each other everything so she said it was so hard keeping this from me!! :) After dinner we invited her and Tara to come hang out and have dessert with us and being the sweet guy he is, he got them a little gift as well :) Overall, it was a wonderful day because I got to spend it with my favorite people! :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin