Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits…

There’s too much going on for me to sit down and write a coherent post, so bullet points it is! Smile

  • By the end of this week, I really need to finish and submit my prospectus (update:  already finished this and will be pressing the “send” button on it first thing in the morning!), submit 2 conference proposals, finalize my dissertation committee, and finish and submit my comps…ahhhh!
dissertation prospectus
  • We moved Alex’s furniture in this past weekend.  He’s down to a “survival bag” (everything he needs for his LAST week in Montgomery), but everything else is here in Tuscaloosa.  We got a lot done in the house this weekend – it is looking great!  I’ll provide a tour when we get everything unpacked! Smile
alex house collage
  • I was giving my parents a tour of the house last night, and stepped on a rusty roofing tack in Alex’s backyard.  Needless to say, a TDAP shot was on my agenda for the day yesterday!
image
  • Obviously, I am staying busy with football season.  Loving that my beloved Crimson Tide is back on top…and hoping it stays that way Smile  ROLL TIDE!
I obviously am not as good at keeping up with this, but you can find me on Twitter and on Instagram (MES285) Smile
Hopefully I’ll be back soon with updates!
Have a great week!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin