Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Finals Week

Yeah so I've had this thing for like forever and everytime I get on to write, it messes up so I just say screw it and leave it hahaha Hopefully this time it will work...who knows, I'm so computer illiterate. Anyway, greetings from good ole Tuscaloosa, Alabama. It's finals week so things are a little crazy around here. I can't believe this year is already over!! It's been a great year though...and I'm looking forward to getting started on my job this summer!! yay!! So if you know anyone coming down here, let me know and I'll definitely look for them at orientation. Anyway, I really need to be studying for my two crappy tests tomorrow (Math and Spanish....on the SAME day AHHHHHHHHH) I have an English exam tonight but it should be a breeze so I'm not too worried about it. I have been such a bum today...I've done nothing but lie around in my pjs hehehe Oh well, I guess I need to go get something accomplished before I have to leave for my test in a few hours YUCK. I'll write again later!!! Toodles!!!

Much Love!
Maegan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin