Note: I wrote this in my journal while I was at orientation so I wanted to type it to have it with the rest of my posts :)
We arrived about 8:00 here in T-town. After checking in, and seeing my prison cell…I mean dorm room…we went and got something to eat at KFC and drove around a little while. After wasting as much time as possible, I came back to the room and Mom helped me get all settled in. After Mom left, I went and got on the computer in the study for a little while and now I’m back in the room at 11:00 pm; bored out of my mind.
I’m so depressed. Time left for D.C. early this morning. I really hope he’s having more fun than I am. I was hoping that this Orientation would help take my mind off of him, but instead it’s making me more depressed.
The dorm room is horrible. It’s like a suite with 2 bedrooms sharing one bathroom. Ok, first of all, the rooms are horribly tiny. Other downfalls include the 5 foot tall bed I’m sleeping on and the bathroom (I’ll get to that in a minute). Getting into bed is quite an entertaining task. Ok, first I have to crawl in the desk chair and then onto the set of drawers I have at the end of the bed and finally reach my destination.
Now onto the bathroom situation; our toilet is clogged so we have to walk down the hall to the bathroom. Dad reported it, but it has yet to be fixed. I’m really dreading trying to get ready in the morning. I guess we’ll see how that goes then. Did I mention I have yet to meet my roommate? Her stuff has been here since I got her but I haven’t seen her. Well, I’m getting sleepy and I have an early start in the morning (6 a.m.). Hopefully our neighbors will chill out on the music so I can get some sleep.

0 comments:
Post a Comment